Cost of living in Canberra, Australia vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.065 NZD / AUD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 506 prices entered by 72 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 8% more expensive than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$9,690 (AU$9,099) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$9,000 in Christchurch.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 400,000 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Newark, New Jersey costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 60元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 400 (about 4 hours ago)