Cost of living in Campos, Brazil vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37804 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,799 (R$ 15,341) in Campos.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €68 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $32 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.13 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)