Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 322 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.744 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 16% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$7,530 (€4,318) in Cagliari.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.13 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cusco costs S/. 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,365 (about 2 hours ago)