Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00136 NZD / KRW
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,800 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$8,257 (₩6,090,179) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 70,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in St. John's, NL costs C$14 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 825 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)