Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00133 NZD / KRW
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,900 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$7,371 (₩5,544,229) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Panama City costs 0.15 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Traverse City, Michigan costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Malaga costs €550 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Juan costs $3.92 (about 1 hour ago)