Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36508 NZD / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,127 prices entered by 228 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 48% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in malabo costs 15,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 60 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Abuja costs 6,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)