Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.776 NZD / BBD
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 5% more expensive than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$10,190 (13,129 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$9,700 in Christchurch.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 10,000 ₮ (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)