Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.727 NZD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 694 prices entered by 92 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 35% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,900 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$6,455 (€3,738) in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,251,760 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 645,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)