Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 14%|
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38384 NZD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 672 prices entered by 91 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ibague costs COL$7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sincelejo costs COL$10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malé costs 30,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aberdeen costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)