Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 449 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.774 NZD / BZD
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 22% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,200 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$7,188 (BZ$9,285) in Belize City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 144,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)