Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 20%|
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01473 NZD / RSD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 125 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 45% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 3 hours ago)