Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 382 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38279 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,646 (R$ 14,748) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £100 (about 3 hours ago)