Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.750 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 34% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,700 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,773 (€3,299) in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 10,000 ₮ (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)