Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 39% more expensive than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$13,324 in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$9,600 in Christchurch.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €17 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malé costs 30,000 Rufiyaa (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aberdeen costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)