Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44140 NZD / ILS
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 4% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$9,585 (21,716 ₪) in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £100 (about 3 hours ago)