Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00400 NZD / KZT
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,683 (1,170,832 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 3 hours ago)