Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00133 NZD / KRW
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$10,470 (₩7,875,697) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$10,000 in Christchurch.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 10,000 ₮ (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)