Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20522 NZD / GTQ
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 37% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,300 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,900 (Q28,750) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cúcuta costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palermo costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)