Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00042 NZD / MGA
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 38% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$6,167 (14,609,070 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Norwich costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)