Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00043 NZD / MGA
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 56% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,700 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,274 (9,887,454 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 10,000 ₮ (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)