Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.732 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 16% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$11,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$9,189 (€5,305) in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 3 hours ago)