Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.765 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,400 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$6,216 (€3,522) in Almería.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £900 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melitopol costs 400₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moscow costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)