Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 1%|
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.765 NZD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 704 prices entered by 73 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cúcuta costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palermo costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)