Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 608 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09640 NZD / EGP
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 57% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,500 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,094 (E£ 42,472) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 10,000 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)