Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42063 NZD / SAR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$9,757 (﷼ 23,196) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$8,700 in Christchurch.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q48 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)