Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 351 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00131 NZD / IQD
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$12,067 (9,191,373 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$9,900 in Christchurch.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.13 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cusco costs S/. 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)