Cost of living in Aizawl, India vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02205 NZD / INR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 56% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,500 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,137 (₨187,635) in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Malaga costs €550 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Juan costs $3.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in London, Ontario costs C$32 (about 2 hours ago)