Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27059 NZD / TRY
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,500 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,131 (15,266TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 10,000 ₮ (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)