Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 569 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05276 NZD / ETB
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 39% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,100 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,512 (104,475 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Casablanca costs 250,000 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 3,000 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)