Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 324 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00266 NZD / XOF
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 11% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$8,881 (3,343,169 Franc) in Abidjan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Malaga costs €550 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Juan costs $3.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in London, Ontario costs C$32 (about 2 hours ago)