Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23278 NZD / DKK
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 12% more expensive than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$12,335 (kr52,991) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$11,000 in Christchurch.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 23 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuching costs RM120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $23,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)