Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain vs Chongqing, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.892 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Chongqing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Chongqing (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,975元 (€2,151) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pune costs ₨8,073 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php70,000 (about 2 hours ago)