Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Chongqing, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 963 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.856 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Chongqing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 81% more expensive than in Chongqing (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,857元 (€2,527) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cúcuta costs COL$550,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $1,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,033 (about 4 hours ago)