Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Chongqing, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00373 CNY / COP
Do you live in Chongqing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 48% more expensive than in Chongqing (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,276元 (COL$4,364,039) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 250 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maribor costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €26,990 (about 3 hours ago)