Cost of living in Palermo, Italy vs Chongqing, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.822 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Chongqing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Chongqing (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,557元 (€1,989) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $36,799 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 350 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)