Cost of living in Mudanjiang, China vs Chongqing, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019.
Do you live in Chongqing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mudanjiang (China) is 18% cheaper than in Chongqing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Chongqing you would need to make just about 8,966元 in Mudanjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cúcuta costs COL$550,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $1,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,033 (about 5 hours ago)