Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil vs Chongqing, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.711 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Chongqing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Chongqing (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,413元 (R$ 7,256) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pune costs ₨8,073 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)