Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria vs Chongqing, China
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05919 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Chongqing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Chongqing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Chongqing you would need to make just about 7,804元 (131,845 Dinar) in Constantine.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$106 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toluca costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Jose, California costs $1.11 (about 3 hours ago)