Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Chişinău, Moldova
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,702 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.006 MDL / PLN
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 78% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 22,254 Leu (4,446 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)