Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Chişinău, Moldova
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,988 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.804 MDL / PLN
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 68% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 26,213 Leu (5,456 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)