Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Chişinău, Moldova
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,170 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.870 MDL / PLN
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 71% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 21,339 Leu (4,382 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)