Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Chişinău, Moldova
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.159 MDL / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,398 prices entered by 276 different people.
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 89% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,275 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,677 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saransk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Almaty costs 6,200 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)