Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Chişinău, Moldova
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.626 MDL / ARS
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Leu in Chişinău you would need to make just about 14,306 Leu (ARS $22,840) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)