Cost of living comparison between Oran, Algeria and Chişinău, Moldova
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18014 MDL / DZD
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 96% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 24,440 Leu (135,674 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Medellín costs COL$1.64 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)