Cost of living comparison between Oran, Algeria and Chişinău, Moldova
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17823 MDL / DZD
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 93% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 36,255 Leu (203,418 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shiraz costs ﷼ 539,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 535 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Marta costs COL$5,860 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Iowa City, Iowa costs $1.09 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Milan costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)