Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Chişinău, Moldova
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18180 MDL / DZD
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 71% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 21,344 Leu (117,403 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)