Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Chişinău, Moldova
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 893 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.319 MDL / BRL
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 127% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 35,542 Leu (R$ 5,625) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)