Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Chişinău, Moldova
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 617 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18565 MDL / NPR
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 90% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 29,631 Leu (₨ 159,605) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 58 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Guam costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$135 (about 3 hours ago)