Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Chişinău, Moldova
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,651 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18741 MDL / NPR
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 51% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 18,880 Leu (₨ 100,742) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)