Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Chişinău, Moldova
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33477 MDL / RUB
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 19,122 Leu (руб 57,120) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)