Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Colombia and Chişinău, Moldova
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00684 MDL / COP
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 58% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 19,811 Leu (COL$2,898,167) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$133,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in The Hague costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Malaga costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)