Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Colombia and Chişinău, Moldova
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,580 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00595 MDL / COP
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 48% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 27,756 Leu (COL$4,668,059) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in The Hague costs €225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kolkata costs ₨88 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$11,094 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)