Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Chişinău, Moldova
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 729 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00685 MDL / COP
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 55% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 19,426 Leu (COL$2,836,149) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)