Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Colombia and Chişinău, Moldova
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00650 MDL / COP
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 58% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 19,812 Leu (COL$3,050,048) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $117 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$8,321 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling700 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php40,000 (about 1 hour ago)