Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Colombia and Chişinău, Moldova
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00666 MDL / COP
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 57% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 29,428 Leu (COL$4,416,416) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Los Angeles, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Logroño costs €1.25 (about 2 hours ago)