Cost of living comparison between Bucharest, Romania and Chişinău, Moldova
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,243 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.980 MDL / RON
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 49% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 18,578 Leu (3,730 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 152 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sorocaba costs R$ 5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 10TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Narva costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)