Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Chişinău, Moldova
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,941 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.769 MDL / RON
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 43% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 17,883 Leu (3,750 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)