Cost of living comparison between Bogotá, Colombia and Chişinău, Moldova
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,296 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00674 MDL / COP
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 45% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 27,244 Leu (COL$4,039,292) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ciudad del Este costs 10,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Coimbatore costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Punto Fijo costs Bs 98,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)