Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Chişinău, Moldova
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,196 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01330 MDL / LBP
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 205% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 57,167 Leu (4,299,730 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (36 minutes ago)