Cost of living comparison between Amritsar, India and Chişinău, Moldova
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29620 MDL / INR
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 21% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 15,071 Leu (₨50,881) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sakaka costs ﷼ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,500 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Brisbane costs AU$1.75 (about 1 hour ago)