Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Chişinău, Moldova
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.839 MDL / ETB
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 99% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 31,028 Leu (36,971 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)